Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Tuesday 19 April 2011


I have been busy making cards and thought I would share some.  The first one is a  Lilli of the Valley stamp and once again I have used Promarkers.  Some sticky ribbon, flowers, pearls and sparkly buttons complete the card.


 This is an old Penny Black stamp, but I simply love it.  The Cat is so cute in his boxer shorts.  The sentiment is a Lilli of the Valley stamp and paper is from stash.
 Another Lilli of the Valley stamp which is on a Get Well Card.  I used my Martha Stewart border punch to create the layered effect.
 My daughter, Marie and I made some Thank you Cards for her friend who has just had a baby boy.  This was one of the samples which we made to show her.  this shows a really cute Hanglar and StAngler Stamp and we die-cut the cards and the backing paper to give them a lovely shape.  We used a Cuttlebug to make the mount for the wee baby boy picture.

I thought I would attempt to make a "scrapbook" canvas, and I am actually quite pleased with my first attempt!  The photograph shows my daughter Corinne's Parents-in-law.  We all stopped for a bite to eat in a lovely little restaurant and we sat outside in the garden.  It was a lovely sunny day (as it normally is in New Zealand!!) and I managed to get this natural photo of Graham and Christine.  I will get it packaged up and sent over to them as a thank you for all they did for us when we were over on holiday.  I am now going to start a Scrapbook layout so wish me luck!