Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Saturday 25 June 2011

Old layouts


I have been doing layouts for Challenges but don't want to put them on here until the date of the actual challenge.  I thought therefore, that I would use a couple of older layouts today.  The one above shows the twins when they were just weeks old and still in incubators attached with all the wires which you can see.  It is hard to think that the wild wee boys we see now were once the frail wee things that you see here! The hospital team did a marvellous job and although they were born 11 weeks early, they survived and are perfect!
This shows the boys when all their tubes and wires had been removed and they seemed to sleep better if they were placed in the same cot.  I just love the way they are snuggling in together!  It's nice to know that they still give each other a kiss and a cuddle - when they are not fighting that is!!!

No comments: