Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Tuesday 5 July 2011





 
This layout is based on Sketch  #226 which you can see below from Sketch Inspirations.  I love working with circles so this was right up my street.  The picture is one of Harrison which hi Mummy took when she was experimenting with some new camera techniques.  I loved this photo and just had to scrap it.  (I also have it as the wallpaper on my p.c.!) 

I have been busy making cards as Marie and I have been invited along to a fund raising event in a village close by.  We are taking our cards to sell, so there has been a flurry of activity in the craft room!!  the card below shows a Lili of the Valley image and I used a Magnolia image of the open gate as well.

 This is another Lili of the Valley image, one of the new stamps called Milly - isn't she gorgeous?  She reminds me of my daughter Marie when she was a little girl!!  I haven't told her that though!)
 This is a Magnolia image, again it is one of the newer stamps. I also decorated the inside which I am trying to do on more cards now.  I think it makes them look really special.
The last card ia a Hanglar image and the tree is a digital image which was downloaded from a website, but unfortunately, I can't remember which one. 
Now, I am off to do another layout as I have just had even more photos of my DGS printed off!  thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow lovely creations, love the page and your cards are fab,hugs Liz xx

Unknown said...

great layouts and cards! love the colors!