Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Here is another layout I have been working on.  It is based on the Let's Scrap Design team call for November - March.  Wish me Luck!!

These photos were taken in New Zealand near Taupo.  Corinne, Eric and I went on a Jet Boat and it was simply amazing!!!!  It was really scary but really exhilarating and I would do it again in a minute!!!  We were absolutely soaked when we finished, especially Eric as he was at the outside that seemed to get the most of the water.  The driver was called Stevo and he did a wee wave with his hand to let you know he was going to put the boat through 360 degrees - brilliant!!!!  Poor Rob was the official photographer and bag holder - well someone had to do it!!!!!!!

Sponsored Swim update : - I did my mile today in 1 hour and 15 minutes.  I realy began to feel my neck and shoulders sore so it slowed me down a bit - only by 5 minutes so that's not bad!!!  I have a rest day tomorrow and then back to it again on Thursday for mile 3.  I am really feeling good doing this, as for once I am doing the sponsored event myself and not relying on other people to do it for me.  Back soon for another update!!

No comments: