Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Thursday 19 July 2012

Let's Scrap 7-11-12



As soon as I saw this sketch from Let's Scrap I knew which photos I would use!  Marie was trying to get photos of Jackson, and he was playing hard to get and looked everywhere except at the camera.  He did eventually look and smile as if to say, "ha ha! Mummy, I made you work there!!!!"
He has the most expressive face, and his eyebrows tell a story on their own! He is so funny!
I used papers from My Mind's Eye - Complete Boy which is a massive pad with 180 sheets of paper, so I won't be stuck for papers for a while!!  I used punches to make decorative borders, and the chipboard turn is from K & Co.


This is the sketch, but I only used the right hand side.  I think I may make another layout based on the left hand side too!
I must go and work on a card for Kim for her birthday.  I coloured in an image last night, but I am not happy with it, so will have to do it again today.  You know what they say practise makes perfect!

OOOH I forgot to say ----------it's not raining today! Yippee!  It's clouding over though, so it may not last long!  we had better weather during the winter, this can't possibly be summer! LOL!!!

No comments: