Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Anyone for Golf?



I hope everyone has recovered from the Christmas and New year Festivities!  I'm glad to get back to normal and get some sort of routine going again!!



I have used an image from Lili of the Valley for this man's card I've kept it simple as I don't think men really appreciate anything too fussy!

This was a stash buster, so I can't say where any of the papers are from, I used my Spellbinder's Dies for the sentiment and also to frame the image.

I am entering this into the challenge at 
Crafty Calendar Challenge Blogspot which is Let's Celebrate
and also
Di's Digis Challenge Blogspot  where the challenge is Time to Celebrate

Time to make dinner, so have to go, but I'll be back soon!!



2 comments:

Claire Dale said...

Fab card, love the LOTV images! they are really great for men's cards! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar for our latest challenge!
Claire xx
CCC DT

Karen Howard said...

Fabulous masculine card, love the image! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Di's Digi Stamps! Hugs, Karen