Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Tuesday 28 April 2015

Volupte for Rick St. Dennis Facebook Elite Design Team



Hello and thank you for coming to look at my blog. 
This is my first card for the Rick St Dennis Elite Facebook Design Team.  
I fell in love with this image when I saw it on someone else's  card!  
She is a very lovely lady.
She is called Volupte and can be found 



The papers were from My Mind's Eye - Lost and Found collection


 Here are a couple of close-ups.  The brooch and gems were from Bo Bunny.


The sentiment was also from Bo Bunny from the Prairie Chic collection
 

Here is a close up of the lady herself.  Wish I had her figure! lol!!!


The white sprigs and green roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  
Burgundy flowers, ribbon, diamante and lace are from my stash.


3 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Wow!! What a fantastic first project. I love the image (wish I had a figure like that!!!). You've used my favourite colours too. Great colouring and a really lovely card too. Can't wait to see your next project! xx

Pauline said...

Absolutely gorgeous Rhoda! Love the design, and your colouring is perfection!

Furniture Movers West Valley City said...

Thanks for posting thiis