Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Thursday 2 July 2015

Card for Freya



Hello and welcome to my blog.  I have a new card to share with you today.  
I made this for my wee Granddaughter, Freya, who was 2 years old yesterday.
I am making an attempt at different card folds, to get away from the square ones which I usually do.



Okay, it's still square in places, but it is a bendy square! LOL!!
 
  
I used one of my favourite colour combos, pink and brown.


 I can't remember the maker of the image above, but it is a really sweet design.  I have put all my rubber stamps into special folders, and no longer have the details.  If you recognise the maker, please let me know?


The two images above are from Lilli of the Valley.
The paper is from Bo Bunny (my favourite)
The pinwheels are from Papermania.
Gems are from stash.
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges




1 comment:

Tracy Welham said...

Finally back online after moving home and able to catch up with all the lovely makes I've missed. I love your bendy square card, perfect for a little girl, such sweet images. Creative Blessings, Tracy x