Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Monday 28 March 2016

The lovely Lavish

Hello everyone!  It is a lovely sunny day here, 2 loads of washing out, house cleaned, Eric has been weeding garden, and I lost another 2lbs in weight!  All in all it is a pretty good day.  My  total weight loss is 8lbs now, so I am really chuffed with that.  

Anyhoo, time  to get on to the important stuff.  

This is the latest card I have made for the Rick St Dennis Elite Design Team
This lovely lady is Lavish and you can find her on Zibbett on that link.  
She does have sparkly bits all over her dress, 
but they don't show up very well in the photo.

I want to enter her in the following challenges:-

6 comments:

Judy V said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxxx

Susan Renshaw said...

Fab image! Love your colouring...
Thank you for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!
Susan
DT for Crafting from the Heart!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Helen said...

Lovely.Thank you so much for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.

Hugs Helen P (DT) xx

Helen said...

Great card - love the pink and black.

Thanks for joining us at the Creative Craft Cottage Challenge.

Helen N x

Maryvonne Coussé said...

Beautiful !
Thanks for joining us at SPARKLES MONTHLY Challenges and good luck !
Maryvonne , DT Member