Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Sunday 5 November 2017

Off to School


Hello again!
Shame on me, I've been neglecting my blog again!! 
 I do have an excuse of sorts though, or excuses to be correct!
I hurt by back again, a trapped nerve to be precise. i was in agony and couldn't lie down to sleep, so I had to sit in a chair and cat nap.  it was horrendous!  It's really frustrating when you can't even put your socks on by yourself!  I have an amazing hubby, who helps me without hesitation, and I would be lost without him.   
i have also been volunteering at our new church/Community Centre.  It is an amazing building, and it is proving incredibly popular. 
I have also been making Christmas Cards, for my 2 charities, for a craft stand at The Madoch Centre and also for myself!!!!!

So, at last I have found the time to be here.  this is the card I would like to show you.


I made this card to give to my Grandson, as he started school at the end of August.  this image looked so like him, i just had to use it.  I coloured his jumper red and his tie black and yellow, which are all the colours for his school.  He has been going to nursery at this school for 2 years, so he know all his little friends and we thought he would settle in fine.  For the first 2 weeks however, he became the child from hell!!  I don't know what happened to him, but thankfully it didn't last long.



I would like to enter this card in the following challenges.

Crafty Catz weekly challenge blogspot - #391 - anything goes
Cardmania challenges blogspot  #98 -  Anything goes
As you like it Challenge - Favourite and why? - Favourite this year is Christmas, as i am having lots of fun with glitter!

That's all for now, hopefully see you really soon.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Darling, I love your coloring style and fun design. I'm so glad you shared your darling card with us at As You Like It Challenge!

Aunty Sue said...

Such a fabulous card and thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ this week good luck in the draw

sweetpea said...

Brilliant card. So glad you shared it with us at Crafting with an Attitude Janet DT

Squirrel x said...

This is gorgeous hun, thanks so much for sharing it with us at AYLI for this challenge! Hugs xx